- How to Add Bootstrap 5 to a Next.js App
This guide will show you how to add Bootstrap v5 to your Next.js app.
- Markdig Not Displaying Markdown Tables Properly
A solution for your markdown tables showing up with incorrect syntax instead of the expected HTML table.
- Azure Devops - The current .NET SDK does not support targeting .NET 6.0
The solution to solving Azure Devops Error NETSDK1045 when using .NET 6.0 in a pipeline.
- Azure DevOps - The Feature 'Global Using Directive' is currently in Preview
Solution to resolving this error: 'Error CS8652: The feature 'global using directive' is currently in Preview and *unsupported*. To use Preview features, use the 'preview' language version.'
- Editorconfig value cannot be null
Solution to the error messages that is shown when an .editorconfig file fails to load in Visual Studio 2022.
- How to Add Bin and Obj Folders to 'gitignore' File
Tutorial on how to /bin and /obj folders to your gitignore file in you git repository.
- OperationId is required for all operations. Please add it for 'get' operation of '/ping' path.
Solution to resolving this error when creating a REST API Client in C# from an Open API Swagger document.
- The Ultimate Guide to String Interpolation for Software Engineers
String Interpolation: difficult to say, easy to implement. Read 'The Ultimate Guide to String Interpolation for Software Engineers' to find out how to use String Interpolation in any programming language.
- How to Switch Angular Default Style Sheet Type for Component Generation
A quick tutorial on how to set your default style sheet (.scss vs .sass) that is created alongside of your component when creating a component from the Angular CLI.
- Your distribution files are in 'dist'.
Solution to resolve the error: Your distribution files are in 'dist' in your Scully app.
- Could not find a declaration file for module 'crypto-js'
A quick solution to resolve the 'could not find file for module' error message for 'crypto-js'.
- Cannot find module 'fast-xml-parser' in Scully application
Solution to resolving the error Cannot find module 'fast-xml-parser' when adding the sitemap plugin to your Angular/Scully application.
- Global Angular CLI Version is Greater Than Your Local Version
A quick solution to the error: Your global Angular CLI version (x.x.x) is greater than your local version (x.x.x). The local Angular CLI version is used.
- Angular - Import Static Json File
Tutorial for setting up your Angular app to allow direct importing of static json files. Resolves error: Consider using '--resolveJsonModule' to import module with '.json' extension.
- Cloudflare - Redirect WWW to Non WWW (Naked Domain)
Tutorial for setting up a Cloudflare Page Rule to Redirect all WWW traffic to your Non WWW Naked Domain on Cloudflare.
- Host a Cloudflare Worker at a Specific Url Path or Subdirectory
This tutorial will show you to host or point a Cloudflare Worker to a specific URL path or subdirectory within your domain.
- How to Run an Angular Production Build Locally
A tutorial that shows you how to serve your ng build --prod files locally without pushing the production files to your remote production server. Hint: You can't use ng serve --prod!
- Angular Material Error List
A list of errors (with solutions) that you may run into when developing your Angular app using Angular Material.
- Cloudflare DNS Subdomain Issue - DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
A solution to DNS issues for subdomains on Cloudflare where you see the error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN
- List of Unique APIs for Developers
A list of unique test APIs that you can use for testing and developing.
- Failed to Unmarshal Yaml Did Not Find Expected Key
Solution to the Yaml - Failed to Unmarshal - Error in Hugo application
- How to Add a Static sitemap.xml to Angular App with Firebase Hosting
In this blog post we will go over how to add a static sitemap.xml to your Angular App and deploy the site to Firebase Hosting.
- How to Include robots.txt in Angular App using Firebase Hosting
A quick guide that will show you how to include a robots.txt file in your Angular App and deploy it to Firebase Hosting.
- The token '&&' is not a valid statement separator in this version
Solution to fixing The Token '&&' is not a valid statement separator error seen in the Visual Studio Code terminal and Angular CLI.
- Shutting Down PriceMedal.com and the PriceMedal Reddit Bot
A short blogpost about shutting down my website PriceMedal.com and the Reddit bot.
- Best Free Temporary Email Services - Top 5
Here is a list of the 5 best disposable email services that will help limit spam in your inbox.
- How to Handle Redirects in an Angular App hosted on Firebase
A simple guide to handling URL redirects for an Angular App hosted using Firebase hosting.
- ng.ps1 cannot be loaded, The file is not digitally signed.
How to resolve "ng.ps1 cannot be loaded, the file is not digitally signed" when attempting to run commands "ng serve" or "ng new" in a Visual Studio Code terminal for an Angular project setup.
- The Internet - A Brief History
The internet is one of humanities greatest inventions, but how did it become the internet that we know today and what can we expect in the future?
- Unable to find testhost.dll. Please publish your test project and retry. (C#/Visual Studio Error Solution)
Solution for: Unable to find testhost.dll. Please publish your test project and retry.
- You Haven't Configured Ublogger Version param correctly yet
Solution to resolve the ublogger version param error in a Hugo app.
- How to add Google Analytics to an Angular 9 Web App
Simple 4 step tutorial for adding Google Analytics (GA4) to your Angular 9 Web App
- Stop Google Analytics in Development on Localhost
This is a simple guide to stop Google Analytics (GA4) from sending data while in your development environment or for a specific IP address that you don't want GA to log analytics data for.